- For US Citizens a valid passport is required to enter Jamaica.
- Club Mobay is a great way to end your vacation as it allows you to speed through security lines, relax in its private lounge incl. complimentary foods, wifi and more. The $30 per person are well spent! For more information refer to Club Mobay’s website. We can pre-book your access or it can be arranged through your resort.
- The Jamaican dollar is the legal tender in Jamaica. Most merchants will accept USD and credit cards. It is not necessary to exchange money, however we recommend carrying smaller bills.
Topless/Au Naturel Tanning:
- Topless sunbathing is very common and accepted in Jamaica. Many resorts provide private “au naturel” beaches to their guests.
- On average Jamaica’s temperatures are between 72°F and 82°F. February is the coldest month, whilst July and August are the hottest. The Caribbean sea is always warm and inviting with an average temperature of 80°F.
What should I wear?
- Day wear is casual. Lightweight cotton clothing and swimwear are perfect. Nightlife is populare and many resorts offer gourmet restaurants. For these occasions cocktail attire is required. If you plan on any activities we recommend packing a pair of watershoes.
Will my appliance work?
- Outlets in Jamaica are designed for 110 volts, United States outlets are designed for 120 volts. Therefore, your appliance should fit the wall outlet plug and run just fine. For more information click here.
Is the water safe?
- Tap water in Jamaica is safe to drink